1) BE LIKE THEM: And Jesus said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 18:3)
2) LEARN THEIR MEEKNESS: “Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 18:4)
3) WELCOME THEM: “Whoever shall receive one of these little children in My name welcomes Me, and whoever welcomes Me welcomes not only Me, but the One who sent Me.” (Mark 9:37)
4) DON’T LEAD THEM ASTRAY: “If anyone causes one of these little ones–those who believe in me–to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.” (Matthew 18:6)
5) DON’T DESPISE THEM: “See that you do not look down on any of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.” (Matthew 18:10)
6) DON’T KEEP THEM FROM HIM: But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” (Luke 18:16-17)
For HIS glory!